Reason #26: The So called ‘Amanat’ of Nass (Part ONE)
The FatemiDawat website (Q&A section) tries to justify the announcement of Nass by Khuzaima on the 17th/18th of January 2014:
“Why did Qutbuddin Maula TUS wait until now to disclose that he is the true mansoos and not two years ago?
Qutbuddin Mawla obeyed the farmaan of Syedna Burhanuddin RA and kept his nass private/khangi. Two years ago, when Shehzada Qaid Johar bhaisaheb announced that nass was conferred on Shehzada Mufaddal bhaisaheb, Qutbuddin Maula maintained his charge of secrecy and patiently waited for Syedna’s return from London to speak in private. Then it became known that Syedna has suffered a debilitating stroke impairing his speech and awareness. With sabr and fortitude, Qutbuddin mawla kept obeying the farmaan to keep his nass secret with the hope that Syedna Burhanuddin would recover from the stroke and correct the falsehood done during his illness”
Do the words “disclose now” refer to 18th January 2014, the day the website was launched? (https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://fatemidawat.com)
- The rather lengthy essays with loads of false information that suddenly appeared on their site on the 17th of January are obvious that its work had been compiled, scanned, uploaded, & proof read well in advance. Instead of praying for the long life of Aqa Moula al-Hayy al-Muqaddas RA, it would seem seem that they were eagerly waiting for Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA to shut his eyes forever and launch a few hours after Aqa Moula’s RA demise. This action perhaps makes any human being’s skin crawl with disgust.
- Surely Khuzaima wouldn’t have created this site on his own, thus, he must have instructed someone to do it on his behalf. If so, he would have had to reveal this alleged amanat of Nass to the designer of the site and the content compilers. Isn’t that doing khiyanat (betraying) the amanat that Syedna al Muqaddas RA entrusted him with, prematurely before its time to reveal it?
- Why was this domain created on 18 November 2013 (2 months in advance) and registered to someone in San Antonio Texas in the USA with the IP address linked to postal code 78218 (information has been made private soon after launching). If Khuzaima was to reveal at Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddins RA death? Was he planning his fitnat ahead of time, eagerly waiting for Syedna’s death?
- If Khuzaima was to reveal his claimed amanat through a Youtube video, on Saturday 18th of January 2014 morning (while Syedna Mufaddal TUS was taking the Janazah for dafan), then why did his two daughters kidnap their husbands children 24 hours (on Friday 17th January) prior to this announcement? Had they too been informed about this amanat before hand, before the instructed time? Isn’t that khiyanat of the amanat as well?
- If Khuzaima was waiting to reveal this secret of Nass after the demise of Syedna Burhanuddin RA, then why is history witness that throughout his 50 year span, generations of mumineen are witness (India, Dubai, USA) to his children and khidmat guzars constantly referring to him as the 53rd Dai, or the successor of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, so much to the extent that they declared his son Taher the 54th! If Khuzaima was to keep this amanat secrect, why did his family and friends know this secret? If it indeed was an amanat meant for the 18th of January 2014, why did he allow his clan to make these statements public? He should have silenced them until the intended day arrived.
- If he did tell his family and khidmat guzaars this secret (which he did), what makes them so special to know this information? Why did his children in secret conversations & sabaqs inform their nearest and dearest that the Nass on Syedna Mufaddal TUS is wrong and Khuzaima is the real mansoos. Why not inform others as well?
- If the revelation of this amanat was NOT meant for the death of Syedna Burhanuddin (on the 17th/18th of January 2014), then why didn’t he reveal it in Burhanuddin Moulas RA lifetime and clear all doubts? Surely he could have requested to meet Moulana Mohammed Burhanuddin RA for a few minutes, just like he went into his ghurfah mubarak after his demise, without any hindrance.
- Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin did suffer a stroke, but his health did improve, as he did a short bayaan on the 2nd of Moharram 1433H (Mumbai), heard many araz, performed Nikahs (London 1433H), blessed many Ziyafats and accepted Wajebaat araz in Shehre Ramadan (Khandala 1433H). Khuzaima had 2 years to get a private audience, if he wasn’t too busy travelling away from Syedna Mohammed Buhranuddin RA, planning his fitnat globally.
These are all rhetorical questions.
Everyone knows “why” Khuzaima did what he did. He did what any sly, power hungry man would. He planned well in advance for 50 years, until the right time arrived. That day was the 17th of January 2014, when mumineen “lost” their Moula who was their life, and Khuzaima “found” the chance of a lifetime.
UPDATED 30 Jan 2014:
To confirm that Khuzaima did intend to make this announcement after the the demise of Syedna al Muqaddas, the FateliDawat website updated their statement on 30/01/2014 saying:
Due to Burhanuddin Mola’s own farmaan, Qutbuddin Mola could not disclose Burhanuddin Mola’s nass upon him earlier. After Burhanuddin Mola’s wafaat/demise, it was his duty to Burhanuddin Mola, and his responsibility to Imam uz zamaan, to make his nass known immediately.
This has been answered above.
UPDATED 3rd Feb 2014:
The former Cheif Justice AM Ahmadi supports Khuzaimas false claim. Quoting from the article, this is what he has to say:
Ahmadi, a Dawoodi Bohra who was the chief justice of the Supreme Court between 1994 and 1997, wrote to Qutbuddin’s family, even before the late Syedna’s demise this month, expressing his opinion and support, he told HT over the phone. The former chief justice resides in Delhi and is currently in Ahmedabad.
“Syedna Qutbuddin’s family had shared certain historical documents with me, some of which are written in Arabic, in which historical facts about the community and the events since the nass (choosing the successor) conferred by Syedna Burhanuddin on Syedna Qutbuddin in 1965 have been recorded. I examined the documents and believe that Syedna Qutbuddin’s stand of the 53rd Dai is principled,” said Ahmadi.
- Why did Mr Ahmad write to Khuzaima before Syednas demise? Evidently, Khuzaima was propagating his claim of Nass much before the 17th of January 2014. This also adds up to doing khiyanat (betraying) the ‘so called’ amanat of Nass that Syedna al Muqaddas RA entrusted him with, prematurely before its time to reveal it.
UPDATED 5th Feb 2014:
The FateliDawat says:
Muqaddas Mukasirsaheb Saleh bhaisaheb Safiyuddin yeh Syedna Burhanuddin ne araz keedi keh “kem aap yeh Syedi Mazoon Saheb ne Mazoon banaaya tej waqat Nass bhi zaahir na kari didhi?” Syedna Burhanuddin replied “talvaaro chali jaate” – this shows that certain key people knew about Syedna Burhanuddin’s Nass on Syedna Qutbuddin, and it explains why Syedna Burhanuddin did not make the Nass public.
There is an obvious contradiction. If Khuzaima claims this Nass was done without any witnesses and no one else knew. How did Mukasir Saheb Saleh Bhai Saheb know about this?
UPDATED 8th Feb 2014:
The FatemiDavat site published the official statement (posted 8 Feb 2014) of Khuzaima in reply to Syedna Mufaddals TUS paighaam of 4th Rabi al Akhar 1435.
Syedna Qutbuddin Saheb TUS, in accordance with Syedna Burhanuddin Saheb’s RA wishes, revealed that he was the chosen successor immediately after Syedna Burhanuddin’s RA sad demise.
Khuzaima has made it clear that the “Amanat of Nass” was to be revealed AFTER the demise of Syedna Burhanuddin RA, then the arguments posted above are sufficient to prove that this is a blatant lie. He has technically done khiyanat of the amanat. The fitnat was planned well in advance.
UPDATED 11 FEB 2014
More proof that Khuzaima did not keep the Amanat of this alleged Nass. He informed his children and grand children many years in advance. Thus, his claims to have revealed it after Syedna Burhanuddins nass is completely false.
This video sheds light on the subject:
Updated on 14th Feb
Khuzaima in his latest video updated today continues to say this Amanat of Nass was supposed to be kept secret, but the above mentioned evidence proves that he didn’t keep it so.