Khuzaima Qutbuddin argues that the Dai, Mazoon and Mukasir are one and the same and all three can see with the Noor of Allah Taala. His website also states the following: “Syedna Qutbuddin’s supporters are with Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin, and he is with us. We are mumineen, true followers of Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin, and true adherents to the misaaq, fulfilling our qasam of walayat to Dai Mazoon Mukasir.” What justification can they provide for Syedi Mukasir Saheb Husain Bhai Saheb Husamuddin accepting Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS as the mansoos of Syedna Mohammed Burhauddin RA?
He writes that al Maula al Ajal Syedi Qadi Khan states that the obedience (ta’at) of the Dai, Mazoon and Mukasir are compulsory. Are Mumineen wrong in following Syedi Mukasir Saheb in accepting this Nass? (Please refer Reason #5 below, which will clarify Syedi Mukasir Sahebs acceptance of the Nass on Syedna Mufaddal TUS, and how he carried out the rusumaat (traditions) of the public Nass at Raudat Tahera, while Khuzaima was absent.)
On Sunday, 25th Rabi al Awwal 1435, during the Sadaqallah Majlis of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, Syedi Mukasir Saheb Husamuddin (despite his age and health), stood and did a bayaan in the hazrat of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS:
- He did shukr araz that had had the good fortune of serving 3 Dais, Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, and Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS.
- He said the Syedna Mufaddal TUS was the mansoos of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and the Nusoos (plural Nass) from the time of Ghadeer e Khum have reached him.
- He then went on to say that he was Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddins TUS humble servant, and would remain in his khidmat till his last breath.
- Syedi Mukasir Saheb then clarified the ikhlaas ni tasawwur saying “maraatib na maalik aap cho” (you are the owner of the maraatib (rutba) (of Dawat), and then recited an ayah of the Quran (Aale Imran:26) saying it is solely the Dais right to give and his to take.
- He ended by saying that the impostors that do inkaar (reject) of the True Nass in reality have done inkaar (rejected) of ALL the previous Nass, and are mustahiq (worthy) of la’nat.
Immediately after completing is bayaan, he gestured allegiance and kissed the ground before the feet of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS and did salaam and qadambosi. At that moment, I couldn’t help but remember this quote of Imam Jafar al Sadiq AS:
When an Abd (servant – of Allah) performs Sajda, Iblees (the devil) screams, “This man obeyed, and I disobeyed, He performed the Sajda and I refused!”. (Kitab al Taharaat – Introdution).
Maybe Khuzaima should take advice and learn humility and obedience from Syedi Mukasir Saheb, he who has lived alongside Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA for 99 years.